Wednesday, October 1, 2008

AWSD Tax Payer Equipment Misuse

Did you know that the Superintendent allows a select few private citizens to use AWSD equipment, such as copy machines, postage meters, computers, etc.? We are talking hundreds and possibly thousands of tax payer funds. When I called the Superintendent to demand this practice of misuse of tax dollars be stopped, he hung up on me. When I called back, he began attacking me and my job personally. Why? What was he afraid of? I also asked if I could use this equipment in the same manner as these other private citizens were and he stated no. I then asked for a copy of the invoices for the mass mailings and such that this group was generating out of the Bucher Rd Castle. The Superintendent took days to finally generate some invoices and mail me copies. To date, he has NOT supplied me with receipts showing ANY of these invoices have been paid or reimbursement has been made to the AWSD. Tax Payers! WAKE UP! THIS IS YOUR MONEY BEING MISUSED!

No comments: